Fried Chicken Sandwich
- 2 Large Chicken Breast, halved (or 4 Thighs, deboned)
- 2-3 Egg, beaten
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs or Panko
- Spices (paprika, garlic, and dill mix, lemon pepper, or any other mix)
- Get your oil heating, recommend using a deep fryer.
- Prepare your chicken (if breast cut in half if large and flatten if desired, or if thighs make sure to debone).
- You'll want to put the beaten eggs, flour, and bread crumbs in separate bowls/plates.
- With your chicken and dipping station prepared season the chicken and flour.
- Check if oil ready by checking temperature is 375 F (please do not use a pan).
- Once oil ready you'll need a wet and dry station tools (your hands work, but handy to have some tongs).
- With the wet hand dip chicken in eggs, then with dry hand dip in flour.
- Dip back into eggs with wet hand, then lastly into bread crumbs with dry hand.
- Place chicken on rack till all are coated.
- Depending on size of chicken and fryer cook in small batches until temperature of chicken is 165 F (keep eye on fryer temperature also).
- Serve with special sauces, slaw/pickles, cheese and much more on a bun (get creative).
- Author: Kody Duncan
- Category: Meals
- Views: 64
- Date Published:
- Prep: PT15M
- Cook: PT15M
- Total: PT15M
- Yield: 4 Servings